1. Grease a 2-quart oval or rectangular baking dish; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the chopped chicken, eggs, undiluted cream of chicken soup, chopped celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, pimientos, lemon juice and onion.
3. Spoon the chicken mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
4. In a small bowl, stir together the crushed potato chips and slivered almonds. Sprinkle the mixture over the chicken salad. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°. Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until heated through. Cover the top loosely with aluminum foil, if necessary, to prevent overbrowning.
Serves 8 serving
Prep Time: 30 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.