Each Serving Size Makes Approximately (3) 4" Pancakes
- Try adding fresh blueberries, mashed bananas or chocolate chips to your pancake batter.
- Fill turkey baster or squeeze bottle with batter and squeeze onto griddle in letter or number shapes.
- Top pancakes with sliced strawberries and a dollop of whipped cream.
- Use leftover batter to make mini pancakes and place them in an airtight bag for an after-school or on-the-go snack.
- Top your pancakes with Kroger® Brand Syrup!
Kroger Brand Makes Every Day Delicious
Variety and great taste, that's how we help you delight your family every day. And you'll feel good about serving up smiles with delicious, quality ingredients. Kroger Brand products: here to help you with what really matters.
- Just Add Water!
- Per 1/2 Cup Dry Mix: 230 Calories, 2g Sat Fat, 640mg Sodium, 9g Sugars.
- About 14 Servings