- Leinenkugel's Original Ale Beer
Leinenkugel's Original Ale Beer
Our founder Jacob Leinenkugel started brewing beer in 1867 to quench the thirst of 2,500 lumberjacks. These days, Leinenkugel’s Original is still inspired by the same family recipe Jacob Leinenkugel used over 150 years ago. Brewed with three Pale malts and Cluster hops, its crisp, classic flavor has been carrying the Leinenkugel’s name for six generations, and we’re just as proud to share it today. The beer that started it all. Leinenkugel’s Original is brewed with Pale malts and Cluster hops inspired by our family’s 1867 recipe. Its crisp, classic flavor has been carrying the Leinenkugel name for six generations. Bronze Award winner in 1988 for American Premium Pilsners and 1998 Bronze Award winner for American-style Premium Lager at the Great American Beer Festival. Lager, summer, day drinking, crisp, refreshing, BBQ, original, tailgate, bonfire, cookout. Light & Refreshing. 4.7% ABV.
- Leinenkugel's Original American Pale Ale
- Classic lager brewed with pale malts and cluster hops
- Pairs with: brats with sauerkraut, cheese curds, Door County fish boils and cherry pie
- Brewed with pale malts and cluster hops
- Light & Refreshing with 4.7% ABV