Easy Strawberry Lemonade Popcorn Balls
Enjoy crunchy popcorn, Twizzlers Strawberry Twists and the tangy flavor of lemonade with these portable, handheld snacks. Using marshmallows to hold together the ingredients makes these candy-filled treats fun to make and even more fun to eat.
Serves: 16Prep: 58 minutesCook: 2 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (16 oz.) mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Old Fashioned Pink Lemonade Drink Mix
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup Twizzlers Strawberry Twists, roughly chopped
- In large microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Add marshmallows; microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Stir in lemonade drink mix.
- Stir in popcorn and Twizzlers until thoroughly coated.
- Using wet hands, form mixture into 16 balls. Place on parchment or wax paper to set.