Grab-and-Go Chewy Caramel Chocolate Granola Bars
Made with whole-grain oats and Milk Duds Candy, these granola bars are a nice balance of healthy and indulgent. They’re perfect for an easy breakfast or tasty snack when you’re on the go.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Kroger Brand Old Fashioned Whole Grain Oats
- 1/2 cup Kroger® Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1/2 cup Milk Duds Candy
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 8” square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine butter, brown sugar and honey. Warm until butter melts and sugar dissolves. Stir in vanilla.
- In mixing bowl, combine oats and rice cereal. Stir in sugar mixture and Milk Duds.
- Firmly press mixture into prepared pan. Bake 20-24 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips in 15-second intervals until melted. Transfer to piping bag; drizzle over top of granola bars.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.